Saturday, July 22, 2006

I'M BACK!

I'm back to blogging once again. Things begin to settle in so I might as well get back to blogging. Honestly speaking, I really dont know what to blog about.

Guess I will go random
  • August is coming which means Exams and Birthdays are near
  • there's so many assignments and tutorials to complete
  • left one more major project to go
  • 'm missing all my darlings, friends, besties
  • buffer about joining CCAs. Should i? cos there's an CCA cert at the end of 3 years dip
  • lagging behind the others which is not my standard I have for myself
  • hate nurses from a particular hospital
  • miss my healthy ah gong
  • thought of creating jewellery and sort of start a small business
That's all i have in mind. I shall blog when i really know what i wanna blog about, otherwise it's plain boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home